Growing your biz can give you the greatest lifestyle on the planet. And on the other hand your whole life can suddenly be turned upside down if things get off kilter and your business can tank. That is why I’m giving you lots of great training over the next few weeks on this topic.
Because when you put your heart and soul on the line, not to mention your security… to grow your business, you have to perform. And the pressure can be stifling.
I live it every day. I make every dime that supports my family using my signature system, not hit and miss coaching conversations or educational talks, Im talking about using a system that I created from my purpose and passion and following it step by step to help people get massive results. I create my programs to adhere to my signature system. Having this model has been the biggest catalyst to my success. And I continue to fine tune and test it so I can learn more and give you the inside scoop for your business.
Here are 5 ways your business can tank:
1. The “Have It Your Way” Model: You constantly change your offer to fit whoever you are talking to.
2. The “Let Me Accommodate You” Model: You are overly available to prospects at the drop of a hat.
3. The “Please Love Me” Model: You chase people and try to convince them to work with you.
4. The “I’ll Talk To Ya Later” Model: You let people off the decision making hook and accept their “I’ll get back to you after I check with my husband” excuse.
5. The “But My Guru Said” Model: You try to use someone else’s Signature System for your own. This just doesn’t work!
These are tried and true models that I have first hand experience with from my own lessons and those of my clients.
But it doesn’t have to be this way!
Here are 5 tips to help you create the lifestyle you want!
1. Decide that what you do has tremendous value.
Stop trying to be someone else or modify what you do to fit individual people. Invest time understanding what your skill set is and where it is needed in the market.
2. Decide to help more people.
Stop worrying about yourself and your bank account and let yourself be of the greatest service possible to your market.
3. Decide to take massive action daily on decisions #1 and #2.
Decision without action is a daydream. ‘Nuff said
4. Understand your core values.
Until you know what you stand for and leverage the driving force in your life. Your results will be mediocre at best.
5. Create and use your signature system.
You have a process you take every client through, whether you can see it or not, it exists. But people don’t buy processes. Understand the exact steps you take people through AND show them the BENEFITS and RESULTS they will receive from following the steps and you will create a natural gold mine.
Your assignment: Dig deep to understand your value systems, what is underneath the value you have? What is the benefit of that value to your market? Take action daily!
If you haven’t already, be sure to grab you free “5 Quick Ways To Share Your Expertise… So People
Want To Buy Now” MP3 and learn how to use YOUR strengths to attract highly-motivated prospects who WANT to do business with you! Get it at: https://pattikeating.com