Do you want more clients? Are you running all over town from networking meetings to coffee appointments trying to shake out a few solid leads? Chasing clients is frustrating and a BIG waste of time. Instead, consider focusing in on 10-20 ideal people to ramp up your results. Here is a sneak peak at my Business Breakthrough! System.
1. Create your client schedule. Certainty sells and the more structure you have around your schedule and packages, the more confidence you will project to your potential clients. You also give yourself a target to reach. How will you know you have filed your business unless you decide how many people you will accept into your schedule? If you work with 10 clients each week choose the exact days and times that you will schedule clients. Block the time off in your planner.
2. Now that your time slots are scheduled, it’s time to fill them with clients! Get crystal clear about whom your IDEAL client is. If you need assistance with this exercise you may consider joining the Business Breakthrough! Boot Camp and working through the Ideal Client Exercise. Knowing exactly WHO you want in your business is equally as important as understanding WHEN you will be providing your services. Once you are clear, it’s time to get into action.
3. Make a list of everyone you already know who could get incredible value from your services. As you jot down the name of your potential clients make a note of the benefits they would receive by choosing to work with you. Make sure you list benefits and not features. Benefits are tangible results such as make $10k a month, improve your health, or relieve pain. Features are the tools you use to accomplish the results. Make your list as long as possible, when you hit a lull just ask yourself for one more name, most often in a very short period of time you will come up with another 5 or 6 people.
4. Get on the phone and offer your services to them. Yup! Give them a call! Invite them to experience your work in a complementary session designed to help the two of you determine if your services would be a great fit for them. This is not about you giving away free services! This is a complementary session to see if you can help them! Book your sessions in the scheduled time you allotted for clients in step one.
5. At the beginning of your session let your prospect know that at the end of our time together if you both feel that you are a good fit to work together you will invite them to be your client. Ask them if this is okay. You want to elicit their permission to be invited to purchase your services. Once your session is complete if you indeed do feel they are a good fit, ask them if they are ready to be your client. When they say “yes” schedule them right away. Give them 2 time options, and tell them what they can expect. Immediately send them a confirmation at minimum, a packet of info is better.
Whenever you want a boost in your one-on-one client sessions use this system to jump start your business.
Remember this is about you providing great services to people who need them. Keep your ego and personality in check. This is not about you making money (although you will!) It is about you helping your ideal clients get what they want.