In order to attract ideal clients you must step up and stand out. You must be willing to take a stand, to be seen and heard in a BIG way. You have to show off your super powers!
Experts have a clear, concise and consistent message. They know what they stand for and they aren’t afraid to share what they believe. Even… and especially, when it is controversial. Are you willing to step up and stand out? To be controversial?
If so, here are 5 steps to take your stand!
1. Understand The Benefits You Provide For Your Clients. What service do you provide that consistently receives great feedback from your clients? What do you do that no one else does? What sets you apart from others in your industry?
2. Speaking Is The Quickest Way To Establish Your Expertise. Craft your signature speech and get in front of audiences filled with your ideal clients. Check with service organizations such as Rotary, Lions, Kiwanas and local meet ups. Offer to speak for professional organizations, companies and at conferences. Get your message in front of as many market your target as possible.
3. Make Offers And Follow Up. Nothing is better for business than old fashioned customer service and follow up. Always have something to invite people to attend, and a reason to follow up with them. You can read more about offers in my blog post “The CEO Method of Enrollment”
4. Give Tons Of Value To Your Customers. Experts have much knowledge and information, and they are not shy about sharing it. Give your clients and prospects ongoing reasons to be thrilled with the experience of working with you. From free tips and advice for prospects to extra bonuses and gifts for clients. Always share your wealth of information.
5. Believe In Yourself. The stronger your belief in your message and value, the more attractive you become. Look at your most successful clients and know there are many more waiting for you to help them get what they want.
Decide to be an expert and go for it!
Becoming an industry expert will boost business and your own esteem so get out there and share your super powers!