We’re hiring a Social Media Manager!
This is a position for someone who loves social media, content marketing (specifically video) and is seeking an opportunity to expand their knowledge in social media and join an amazing team.
Patti’s team is a hand selected, close knit, flexible, small and mighty group of dedicated, positive, focused, happy people. We’re here to grow together long term and we have BIG growth plans!
We’re looking for someone who is highly organized, visual, and has had prior experience with social media and basic marketing copywriting would be a strong asset. Our aim is to create dynamic, engaging content and build “true fans” worldwide.
This person wants to uncap their knowledge and potential and see both the immediate and long term impacts of strong content marketing.
This person will work closely with the Marketing Director and creative team.
Weekly job functions in this role include:
- Curating a highly visual and compelling instagram feed that is on-brand
- Content direction, production support, and repurposing for Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube with potential expansion to other platforms
- Basic video production work for social media stories and other “micro-content”
- Daily analysis of posted content in SmarterQueue to present what is most effective and help drive informed next steps with the creative team
- Research into trending topics and patterns in social media to offer ideas and implementation direction over time
- Assist in evergreen and timely campaigns as needed by creative team
This person has an incredible opportunity to join a Marketing Team who is pushing the boundaries and testing a lot of different campaigns on social media including launches, influencer marketing, text and bot message marketing, and more.
Our Marketing Team will provide all training necessary as well as support in understanding our brand direction, brand messaging and goals to help you to refine and elevate your skills while learning new ones.