[vc_row type=”full_width_content” full_screen_row_position=”middle” scene_position=”center” text_color=”dark” text_align=”left” overlay_strength=”0.3″ shape_divider_position=”bottom” bg_image_animation=”none” shape_type=””][vc_column column_padding=”no-extra-padding” column_padding_position=”all” background_color_opacity=”1″ background_hover_color_opacity=”1″ column_link_target=”_self” column_shadow=”none” column_border_radius=”none” width=”1/1″ tablet_width_inherit=”default” tablet_text_alignment=”default” phone_text_alignment=”default” column_border_width=”none” column_border_style=”solid” bg_image_animation=”none”][vc_column_text]Many entrepreneurs experience a revelation that leads them to sculpt the business that they have into the business that they love. Jessica Maguire did just that as she transformed from a physical therapist into a healthy lifestyle coach.
From her experience of working with women suffering from a wide range of physical ailments, Jessica realized that her true passion was in prevention education and training. Now, Jessica helps women get healthy and feel good about themselves before they end up with debilitating emotional or physical symptoms. In this episode, learn how you can refine your work into your passion.
- Know your self-worth and never assume what people will or will not pay money for until you try it out.
- Learn valuable advice on how to get “unstuck” in your business or life.
- Find out why trying to be like someone else and not you will hinder your business.
- Simple, powerful tips for ridding yourself of limiting beliefs that keep you from achieving greatness.
Connect With Jessica Maguire:
- Use tools like GoToWebinar and GoToMeeting for regular communications with your clients.
- Canon EOS 7D – fantastic camera for creating high quality videos.
Blogs, Books & Podcasts:
- The Game of Life and How to Play It by Florence Scovel Shinn
Get More Entrepreneur Unleashed:
If you like the show do me a BIG favor and leave a rating and review on iTunes and Share this episode with others by clicking the Social Links on the left. Thanks for listening!