[vc_row type=”full_width_content” full_screen_row_position=”middle” scene_position=”center” text_color=”dark” text_align=”left” overlay_strength=”0.3″ shape_divider_position=”bottom” bg_image_animation=”none” shape_type=””][vc_column column_padding=”no-extra-padding” column_padding_position=”all” background_color_opacity=”1″ background_hover_color_opacity=”1″ column_link_target=”_self” column_shadow=”none” column_border_radius=”none” width=”1/1″ tablet_width_inherit=”default” tablet_text_alignment=”default” phone_text_alignment=”default” column_border_width=”none” column_border_style=”solid” bg_image_animation=”none”][vc_column_text]Kevin Nation’s true passion is simplicity.
In today’s episode you’ll see how Kevin dropped a job paying over six figures per month, to build himself an independent income. After building this, he discovered he had built himself back into a job essentially so he simplified his business and began working into his current business model of advocating simplicity and the law of attraction.
Kevin’s focus has shifted towards serving without expectation of anything in return, and you’ll be surprised with what starts coming your way.
- The four pillars of life, and how they effect you
- Why the law of attraction is important but also you must practice the law of rejection
- The vitality of focusing in on your true gift or ‘area of magic’ and how it will completely overhaul your effectiveness and impact on the world
- The internal ‘discussion’ necessary to become a strong leader and serve greatly
Connect With Kevin:
- Use paper journals and read books printed on paper.
Blogs, Books & Podcasts:
- The Prince by Niccolo Machiavelli
- Book of the Courtier by Baldassare Castiglione
- Meditations by Marcus Aurelius
- The Book of Five Rings by Miyamoto Musashi
Get More Entrepreneur Unleashed:
If you like the show do me a BIG favor and leave a rating and review on iTunes and Share this episode with others by clicking the Social Links on the left. Thanks for listening![/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]