Nancy Marmolejo helps people position themselves in the marketplace by spotting their talents and genius.
In today’s episode, you’ll find out how growing up in an entrepreneurial family and working as a teacher helped Nancy acquire the mindset and skill set to become a business coach. In order to build her successful business, she went against the advice of most business coaches. Staying true to herself, she refused to conform and instead honed her strengths and the quirks that define her personality.
Nancy is passionate about helping others find their strengths and apply them in their business. In this episode, she offers very simple, yet extremely effective, tips on how you can start cultivating the mindset of abundance to help you start or progress with your business.
Entrepreneurial Take Away’s:
- Why using your intersection of talent and genius will help you succeed in business.
- How staying true to yourself makes you stand out in the marketplace.
- The perfect mindset for starting your own business.
- When and How to begin your next entrepreneurial endeavor.
- Use CentralDesktop, a cloud-based project management system, for managing tasks for your business.
- Learn how to do ANYTHING on YouTube.
Blogs, Books & Podcasts:
- The Big Leap: Conquer Your Hidden Fear and Take Life to the Next Level by Gay Hendricks, PhD
- The Gifts of Imperfection by Brene Brown
Ready to unleash YOUR Purpose? Sign up for our free weekly Unleash! Workshop @ TheBreakthroughAcademy